littleFoot littleFoot

amazing

Best thing i have ever seen. Was really funny when he got hit with the rock. The animation was so good. It looked better than animated films made by disney and stuff. Good job!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

That was the most amazing thing i have ever seen

Although I didn't like any of the music, that looked so absolutely amazing. I couldn't dream of making anything that was so beautifully detailed. It just goes to show how much effort people actually put into stuff and then you go look at the flash portal and you see how many wankers there are that make the crappest things possible to make. Well done, you deserve every praise and every award.

The Hammerthrow 3 The Hammerthrow 3

hmm...

It isn't bad, i quite liked it. Maybe you could try to improve on your drawing a little bit and maybe make it a bit longer.

Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

hilarious

Definitely the most hilarious thing I have seen on newgrounds. I didn't find myself laughing out loud but it was still extremely funny, especially the retarded one with the sword in his head. LMAO.

S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0 S. Ninja Mario Ep. 0

excellent

Just my kind of thing really, ninjas, mario...that sort of thing. I loved it and i really look forward to seeing the rest. Excellent job, just the pics are a bit pixelated but you did very well with what you had. Keep it up.

America: It's not rubbish America: It's not rubbish

it was good

I think it was good and it was timed well and went with the music but it could have been made a bit better. I like the song but I think america isn't that good really. Ah well, perhaps a bit more effort was needed here but it was alright. Also maybe something more animated rather than a picture slide show would have jazzed it up. Well done anyway.

Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone

cool

That was very good, i loved the little explosions! One thing i can think of that you could improve on is your punctuation, spelling and grammar. Other than that, it was cool.

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

woooo

I didn't want it to end :D

The Little Girl The Little Girl

meh

The animation was excellent but I hated it personally. I still gave you a good score because it was good however it wasn't my cup of tea

Transitions (Star Wars) Transitions (Star Wars)

i really can't wait

It's only been about 2 minutes since watching episode one and already I can't wait for episode II. Normally things don't grow on me this quickly but this is a rare case because it's star wars, and star wars kicks more ass than the world can provide which is why star wars has a whole galaxy of planets with plenty of ass to kick on them. Keep up the absolutely amazing work and please be my friend lol